View Profile DomcioOnline

All 7 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

Technically this is much better than the first game, but one thing annoys me is that you can't really get money from being nice to Buddy anymore. Also I never got a chance to try out the full version cause I've never owned a IOS device and even if I got one I wouldn't be able to download this game :(

my mother used to yell at me when I was playing this game

Absolutely adorable. I wish more irl people were like the people in this game

I remember playing this incredible and absolutely adorable game when I was a kid and I'm more than happy to be informed that a sequel is up on Steam (even if I found out about it 5 years too late)

BoMToons responds:

Thank you! I hope you grab the game on Steam, and feel free to join the discord as well! https://discord.gg/wtVEjcy

I remember playing this when I was a child who was obsessed with Nintendo but couldn't afford a console

what a cute little game, I remember playing it when I was younger AH F*CK WHY DO I HAVE TO STOMP ON BABIES TO TURN THEM INTO A BLOODY MESS?!!!

I remember playing this just because I was obsessed with SM64 but I couldn't have a N64

I'm a gamer, Quake and TF2 fan, musicain and animator who likes Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, old FPS games, I also like cute things. I made an NG account in 2016 but I was hanging around here since I was lil' kid

18, Male